It’s National Cookie Day! So let’s celebrate on the one day where we get a free pass to indulge in cookies galore. These healthy, gluten-free and refined sugar free peanut butter cookies are super easy to make and are deliciously moreish plus they won’t hurt the waist line, so dig in and enjoy.
- ⅔ cup coconut sugar
- ½ tsp baking soda
- ½ tsp sea salt
- 1 cup natural peanut butter (no added sugar on oil)
- 1 large egg
- 2 tbsp honey
Image:Little Sweet Baker
- Preheat oven to 350°F and line 2 baking sheets with parchment paper, set aside.
- In a medium bowl, toss together the sugar, baking soda and salt.
- Add the peanut butter, egg and honey. Stir until combined.
- Using a medium cookie scoop or tablespoons, drop 16 cookie batter mounds onto the prepared baking sheets.
- Bake for about 10 minutes or until the edges just start to brown.
- Cookies will be soft. Let cool for 10 minutes on baking sheets.
Go wild and enjoy every mouthful.