What is matcha?
Matcha is pure green tea powder, using the entire leaf. It originates from Japan and is renowned for its many health benefits. It is rich in nutrients, antioxidants, fiber and chlorophyll.
Why drink it?
Morning Mood Booster
Matcha contains L-theanine, an amino acid which helps to relax the mind. Matcha’s amino acids, combined with caffeine, offer a positive yet calm alertness to help you feel energized and focused throughout the day.
If you haven’t yet tried it, you will find that matcha has a unique rich taste. It adds the flavor and color of green tea to your creation, whether it be in a smoothie, latte, or even baking.
- a powerful mood-enhancing, antioxidant
- a natural weightloss aid, pH balancer and strong detoxifier
- a sugar-free coffee alternative without those awul jitters
- Boosts metabolism and burns calories
- Calms the mind and relaxes the body
- Detoxifies effectively and naturally
- Enhances mood and aids in concentration
- Provides vitamin C, selenium, chromium, zinc and magnesium
- Prevents disease
- Lowers cholesterol and blood sugar
- Matcha tea is an easy and simple way to add powerful health benefits to your everyday diet.