Who doesn’t love a dessert pie? The perfect combination of crumbly base with oozing sweet creamy topping just tantalizes those tastebuds. Our chocolate cream pie recipe will certainly impress your friends and is ideal for those with a sweet tooth. So roll up your sleeves and get baking.
- 1 2⁄3cups water
- 3 tablespoons cornstarch
- 5 tablespoons cocoa
- 1 can condensed milk
- 3egg yolks, beaten
- 2tablespoons butter
- 1teaspoon vanilla
- 1(9 inch) baked pastry shells
- Mix water and cornstarch and cocoa until smooth.
- Next stir in condensed milk and egg yolks.
- Cook until thick in saucepan.
- Next stir in the butter and add the vanilla and mix.
- Cool slightly and then pour into baked pie shell.
- For the perfect finish, top with whipped cream after chilling.