Get into the Friday feeling, invite your nearest and dearest over for happy hour and impress them with these wintery cocktails to get you into the festive season and ready for the weekend.
Gingerbread Eggnog White Russian
Everyone’s favorite festive drink gets a little boozy
- 1/2 tsp. cinnamon for rimming glasses
- 2 tsp. sugar for rimming glasses
- 4 oz. eggnog
- 4 oz. vodka
- 4 oz. Kahlua
- 3 tsp. 3 teaspoons molasses
- 1/8 tsp. ginger
- Whipped cream for topping
- Mix cinnamon and sugar, then pour onto a plate. Wet rims of each glass and dip them in the cinnamon-sugar mixture.
- In a cocktail shaker filled with ice, pour eggnog, vodka, Kahlua, molasses, and ginger. Shake to combine.
- Pour into glasses and top with whipped cream
Pomegranate Moscow Mule
This festive spin on the classic cocktail will win at all your holiday parties.
- 2 oz. vodka
- 1 oz. pomegranate juice
- 1 tbsp. pomegranate seeds
- 1 tbsp. lime juice
- 1 tsp. honey
- 1/2 c. ice
- ginger beer
- Sprig of Rosemary
- In a cocktail glass stir together vodka, pomegranate juice, pomegranate seeds, tbsp. lime juice, honey, and ice.
- Top off with ginger beer and garnish with a sprig of fresh rosemary.
Pumpkin Spice White Russian
This is a great one for Thanksgiving to get your guests drunk.
- 1 tsp. pumpkin pie spice
- 3 tbsp. crushed graham crackers
- 2 oz. vodka
- 1 oz. Kahlua
- 1 1/2 oz. pumpkin spice creamer
- Cinnamon stick, to garnish
- Make the rim: On a shallow plate, combine pumpkin pie spice and crushed graham crackers. Dip the edge of each glass in water, then into the mixture, coating the edge of each glass.
- Make the drink: Pour vodka and Kahlua into glasses filled with ice. Top with creamer. Garnish with a cinnamon stick and a sprinkle of pumpkin pie spice. You will be thanking us, we guarantee.